Monday, June 29, 2009

The Poetic Accents::DREAMS

yet not life is so apprehensive,
not so clean.........not so with enigma,
not so fancy on which I go naive,

still I view a second life.

a life so bitter like sorrows of bush,
so tasty like poems of mine.
my fellows...my queens,
my family....my real dreams
.
all meet me every night
,
under my eyes in my dreams.

P.S.:This was the first poem I had written on "Dream" theme and posted @ www.poemhunter.com on 9/7/2008 . Not such a big poem this is. Just posting to initiate the label DREAMS on this blog. I know all of us can write under this label!!
DISTINCTLY YOURS,
PARAMVEER SAINI

1 comments:

PULKIT June 29, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

I will surely write one post on this label ... by wednesday :)
thanks for the promt :)

SONG ( keep listening, keep reading... )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

v


cctv

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.